hey

hayleyxx

Reaction score
just thought I'd post to introduce myself, I'm hayley *waves*

I've been lurking about a bit, and I'll probably be posting about a bit too!

I'm not pregnant - well I don't know if I am or not, I've gone out and got a test but am going to wait until tomorrow morning (I'm about a week late, roughly)

So hi!

Hi :wave: - well done for waiting!
there are a bunch of us here that couldn't wait 5 minutes to test never mind a week!

monster_munch said:
there are a bunch of us here that couldn't wait 5 minutes to test never mind a week!

Believe me, I've really wanted to but I don't want to get my hopes up as I've done that before, and I hate the let down of not being :( So fingers crossed lol.

Hi :wave: and welcome - best of luck testing tomorrow.

hayleyxx said:
monster_munch said:

Believe me, I've really wanted to but I don't want to get my hopes up as I've done that before, and I hate the let down of not being :( So fingers crossed lol.

Its an awful feeling isn't it :(

:pray: this is it for you though xx

:wave: :wave: Good luck with the testing! I've already started testing and AF isn't even due yet! :oops:

Hey hun :wave:

Welcome to the forum and fingers crossed for when you test!! :pray:

Let us know!! :cheer:

:wave:
hi chick good luck for tomorrow, well done for waiting! i was that excited i did my test on my due date! :hug: xx

hi hayley good luck for tomorrow fingers crossed and i hope you get the result your looking for :pray: x

hi hayley, welcome to the forum! good luck :hug: :wave: :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back