Hello Everyone :)

CustardCream

Reaction score
Hiya everyone,
Just thought I'd say hello, I'm Caroline. I'm currently 19 weeks pregnant with my first viable pregnancy, as I had early two early miscarrages last year. I live with my partner in Manchester and were both very excited about my 20 week scan next Thursday as its a first for us both. I'm looking forward to chatting on here and talking to new people. xxx

Last edited:
Hi and welcome :wave:
Congratulations on your pregnancy :)
I'm sure you'll enjoy PF x

Congratulations! Nearly halfway there...goes so quick doesn't it?! X

Hello and thank you. Wow Princess your due on Chirstmas day!! Thanks Inky and yeah really past just hop the next 19 weeks goes as fast xx

Hi hun :wave: welcome to pf! 20 week scan is amazing, bet you can't wait to see lil one eek! X

Last edited:
Hi :wave:

Good luck for your scan next week, it's so exciting. Are you going to find out boy or girl? xxx

Congratulations to you and welcome to the PF forum, you will love the ladies on here - enjoy

Enjoy your 20 week scan, such a lovely one, don't forget to take some money for lots of piccys

Thanks for welcome everyone and yep going to find out the sex. I've never been able to wait for anything, I pick at my presents under the tree at Christmas so there is no way I'm waiting 20 more weeks to find out what my little one is going to be lol :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back