Hello Everyone!!!!

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
:dance: Hi! I am a newbie there.. and just wanted to say "hi"!!!!

my name is Becky and i am 20years old!!!! I work as a nursey nurse with 6months - 5years old children *which I Love* (does not help with being incredibly Broody... hehe being around adorable babies & Children all day).

i am 20 and my boyfriend is 27. we started trying for a baby 3weeks ago and am awaiting ny next period... WHICH i reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hope does not arrive!!!!! so Hi everyone! and good luck with your baby making! :hug:

:wave:

welcome to the forum, i did my HNC at college and became a nursery nurse but went onto uni so can imagine all the cute babies are making you broody that bit more :lol: am also 20 and only started TTC a few months ago now!

Good Luck :hug:

:wave: Hi, welcome to the forum, good luck!!

Oh my gosh. everyone is soooooo friendly here! Thank you all for making me feel welcome. everyones posts are really interesting! being quite yound myself. its comforting to know there are other 19/20 year olds tyring for a baby!!!! awwwww im really excited! i cant stop looking at baby stuff! haha!!!!! i was just wondering what does BFP stand for? hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back