Hello Everyone

Awww great to see you back with us minxies :D you had us all worried, so glad everything is going okay now!

And another proud member of team Blue, lots of boys going to be born in 2012 it seems lol xxx

Hope my boy is good looking, he will have a lot of competition for the ladies! Lol

Good to hear from you Minxies. We were all very worried about you. Sorry you have had such a rough time. You sound very strong and you and your little boy will be just fine. Congrats on team blue. Really good to have you back xx

Im so glad to hear your ok Minxies, guess what im having a boy too lol!!!! My youngest boy now is called Leo too. xxx

YOU'RE BACK! yay! Glad you're ok chick, and that you've got things sorted for yourself. Must've been a difficult time, but onwards and upwards now!

Congrats on team blue!

We had our scan last week, but stayed team yellow. Other than that, all going well with bump!

x

Thank you for everyones comments!! we are doing very well and very glad to be back with all you girlies :)!!!

your obviously feeling a lot happier about things now! im glad your feeling better :) sorry to hear about you and your OH but you sound like you know its for the best which is good!! xxx

Hello!!! Welcome back honey, I was so happy when i saw your post, as others have said we were all worried, so lovely to hear you sounding happy and positive!!! Congrats on team blue sweets xxxxx

So sorry to hear about what you have been through
Congrats on team blue :) xxx

Hey honey! So great to see you back here - we were all so worried about you! Congrats on team blue - boys are the best! Hope you're ok and if you ever need anything we are all here for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back