Hello Everyone

minxies

Reaction score
hi girls! long time no speak!

last update id just found out my OH had cheated and had a lot going on so pulled myself away for a little while.

must have been about 5 weeks ago now?

Anyway im 23 weeks now and am due to have a little BOY!! totally shocked i was team pink all the way. but im very excited for my little man. he will be called leonais ricky-lee weller.
He is a very healthy and BIG boy! although i have only just started showing and apparently still tiny. He has found his legs now and is a little mover shaker :)

Me and my partner have decided to split. For leo's sake it wouldnt be fair to bring a baby into a trustless relationship.

so i now have to find somewhere to live and have a lot to do and sort out.
but i have my head sorted now and feeling positive :) Just cant wait to have my little man.

how is everyone? im sure iv missed out on lots so fill me in!!

love minxy and leonais xx

Make a pregnancy ticker

:wave: welcome back online hun, u have had us all worried about u.

Congrats on team blue and glad to hear all is going well. :)

Sorry to hear u and ur partner split up, but like u said it wouldn't have been worth staying together just for the baby as relationships like that just don't work. Glad to hear ur feeling much more positive about everything :) xx

Aww minxies welcome back, I left a while before you and read your thread when I was back and was so upset for you. You and little Leo will be far better without all that stress! Congrats on team blue! I'm glad you're back and feeling positive, I know a lot of girlies on here were very worried about you xx

Awww hun, nice to see you back! Congrats on team blue. Sorry to hear about you are ur partner splitting, but sounds like it was all for the right reasons for you.
You haven't missed much with me, had my scan, everything is fine - couldn't tell the sex 100%, but we are going to get a 4d scan so should find out then.
Keep in touch with us all xx

Aw the support iv had from everyone on here is amazing and truly touching!!! im sorry i left so abruptly but it was hard to talk about the pregnancy with everything else going on! and in a way i felt slightly ashamed.

i even had his family telling me to abort.. at 21weeks! i had to deal with all the hurt and anger first, but i feel like i have come out the other side now :)!!!

so back to the excited happy me !!

great to see you all again!!! you wont get rid of me now :p

aw steffy sorry you couldnt see the sex! apparently mine was very easy she said 'defo boy bits he is even playing with them typical boy' haha!
Make a pregnancy ticker

xxxx

So nice to see a post from you hun. So glad its a positive one too, you sound so strong! One lucky little boy in your tummy :D xxx

Aw beckyjane thats so lovely to say :D i think im the lucky one though just cant wait to meet my bundle :D hope everything is going well with you?

xx

Make a pregnancy ticker

Sorry that you've had to go through all this but I'm so pleased that you are feeling strong and happy. You will be an amazing mummy! xx

nice to see you back! and also a big congrats on team blue!! Had my scan, baby is great and healthy! we stuck to team yellow! xxx

Pleased to see you back minxies. Sorry to hear about you and your partner splitting, but as you said it wouldn't have been fair to bring baby Leo into a relationship with no trust. In time your ex will grow up and realise what he's lost and what a tit he's been. I imagine by then you'll be a wonderful mummy, happy on your own with lots of admirers on the horizon! Also, can i just ask what sort of people are his family telling you to abort at 21 weeks?! Just because the relationship didn't work, that's no reason to get rid of a baby. Totally unfair and quite horrible to be honest. I think you're much better off without them.

Congrats on team blue, i also found out i'm having a little boy. I had a feeling all along it would be, but since there are no boys in my family it's going to be a change for us all! Wishing you lots of love and luck hunni, you'll be fine xxxx

So good to see you back honey. Glad you are all sorted in your mind I raised my first boy alone so any help I can give just send me a message. Yay for team blue me too. xxxxxxxxx

WOW so many team blues :)

Congrats on the blueness and our boy was the same, he had his arms in the air and was moving his hips almost swaying as if to say look mama see what I got lol :lol::lol:

I'm sorry it didn;t work for yourself and OH

xxxx

Thank you everyone for your support.. you are so right i can do this on my own and be great mummy for little leo. luckily my ex partner is still very much involved and is there supporting us both, so we can be great parents just not together :)!

haha thanks bee7! he is a complete TIT! hmm not sure about the men on the horizon but who knows lol! congrats on your team blue!!!! i was convinced i was having a girl! so got that completely wrong! its the first boy in my family to so we were all shocked but all very happy. obviously going to be a complete mummy's boy! I was very shocked and hurt that the thought of 'abortion' even crossed there minds! why should this baby die just because his daddy messed up? but i think everyone just found the situation a little hard to handle. but they can see how strong i am being and how determined i am :D

really hope everything goes well for you

love xxx

hahahaa bella that made me laugh!! typical little boys ey!!!

and its okay dont be sorry... it will all work out in the end. one day we'll find new partners and there will just be even more people in his life to love him :D

xxx

Welcome back and congrats on the team blue - seem to be lots of boys at the moment. We are still team yellow and the curiosity is KILLING me!!! lol Glad you are in such a positive frame of mind - nothing is impossible when you think like that!!! Good luck. xxx

Hi minxies

Welcome back and congrats on team blue!! Sorry to hear about you and your OH but sounds as though you have yourself in a positive frame of mind which is half the battle, take care xxx

hi minxies

thought about you the other day as you had not been on for a while, if u remember i really thought i would have girl too but im Team Blue again for the 3rd time lol so welcome back and congrats on ur litte boy :) xx

congrats on team blue and whata lovely name.
Im also going to be a mummy on my own but your very lucky that your x partner is going to be there and support you both.
Itll be hard but you can do it im sure, you seem like such a determined person and its a brillaint thing xxxx

Glad to see you are doing great, we were all worried so happy to see you so positive.
So shocked that they even mentioned the a word!
Good lick with everything and welcome to team blue, there are a lot of us it seems! X x

Awwww babe I had no idea any of this has happened! Guess cause I've not been on myself much to be honest. So glad you and your little man are all good and healthy!
Sorry to hear of what you've been through but it sounds like you've got it all under control and excited xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back