Hello Everyone!

Coley

Reaction score
Hi there my name is Coley, I am 26 yrs old and a SAHM. I have 1 little girl and one on the way. My eed is 4-24-05 and I cannot hardly wait for this new baby to get here.
I'm real excited about joining this and really hope to make some friendships out of it. All of my friends are single and childless and sometimes it would be nice to talk with someone who can relate to me a little more. :) :) :) :)

hi mate im due in april too :) i cant wait either and same with me all my friends a single and childless, are you big? i am and im starting to drop to, im feeling abit down now though getting abit fed up just realy want the baby here now its hard work carrying such a big bump every were

Hi, nice to meet you dionne.
Yes I am big! I am huge! I look like a whale. People keep asking me if I'm having twins(I'm not). And all I can think about is getting this kid out of me. :lol: I know I will miss feeling her kick and move around once she is here but I think 9 mos. of pregnancy is torture. 6 mos would be perfect. Long enough to feel preg, feel the baby, but not feel like sh*#t.
I haven't dropped yet :((I'm real short of breath). But I do have GD and am really hoping to be induced a little early. I had it with my dd too and they induced me at 37wks. She was 7lbs 10 oz, thank god I didn't go to 40wks she would have 10?11?12lbs? :shock: Good Luck With everything!
Talk to you soon :D :D :D :D
Oh, by the way when is your edd?

my ecd is 6th april wish it would hurry and come im feeling realy fed up now! i love feeling the kicks but the last week all my lil one wants to do is kick me in the ribs and thats not the nicest feeling! i built my cot last night :) and im going to get my partner to paint the nursery tonight only going to do it cream thou as i dont no the sex. god i would love to be induced early :) good luck hope it all goes well :!:

Hi Coley, I know how it feels to have the single, childless friends. Most of mine think im nuts. This is my first and im due sometime between 17/03/05 and 24/03/05(they arn't sure) but he will arrive when he wants too! My partner already has 3 from a previous relationship, but it will be nice to have one of my own!!! Im feeling huge just now and cant wait till I can hold him (and tie my own shoe laces!!) :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back