Hello and a question

AKSH

Reaction score
Hiya, just found out I'm PG yesterday! 3rd pregnancy but no baby and hoping it sticks this time! Anyway, question about morning sickness. What is it?! I keep feeling really sick to my stomach but I've not been sick. I just had to go in a minibus and it made me feel even sicker. Is this morning sickness? I feel worse after eating. Thanks so much!

Firstly congratulations! It does sound like morning sickness what you're describing, sometimes you are actually sick and sometimes you just feel sick. Some people find it helps to eat foods/drinks with ginger in to make you feel a bit better :)

It also sounds like morning sickness to me too. I have had this its horrible when I eat it goes most of the time but sometimes if I eat I feel sick :/ I've heard travel sickness bands are good for sickness never used them myself though xx

Hey Congrats! I had a bit of feeling sick looking at certain foods or if I ate too much but never really been sick. I think I was lucky! xx

Thanks ladies, I didn't feel like this for my last 2 PGs so I 'm hoping it's a good sign. Good to meet you all!

Sounds like it hun, i feel like this all the time at the moment. Fx for a super sticky bean for you.

Michelle. x

My morning sickness was awful!!! it just happened all of a sudden, i wouldnt even feel sick i would just suddenly have to run to the bucket! i would throw up after every meal, every morning, every night! it was just awful! it started at nine weeks and settled at fifteen weeks! Although we all hate morning sickness, its the sign of a strong pregnancy! so bare that in mind when youre throwing up after every meal :)
also, wishing you a super sticky bean :dust: xxx

Last edited:
Congratulations. Yep it's morning sickness you are describing exactly how I feel. I hope it settles down for you soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back