Hello Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jennyr1985

Reaction score
Well Im back!! Hope you all have missed me!lol! I had a tough time at the beginning of Lola being born, and we have moved house (away from the mad neighbours!!), so been away from here Im sorry :(

I may be pregnant again! Eek! I think it is way to soon for me to have another one, I don't know if I could handle two close togethr, but here I am waiting for one week to pass until I can test.

I will be excited and happy if I find I am pregnant again, but worried too. I came off the pill 6 weeks ago, and thinking my period was going to start me and Edd had unprotected sex last wednesday. Im still waiting for it to start....... My boobs are swelling up and my nipples are so sensitive. Thats how I knew with Lola. Oh well, another week to find out, it's making me very anxious.

Hope everyone is well,

Lots of Love

Jenny
xxx

hiya, glad you are back :D
fingers crossed then for a bfp :pray:

welcome back hun!!!

hope you get the result you want!!!

sarahxxx

Hi Jenny!!

I remember you! :wave:

Can I ask why you came off the pill then if you were not wanting to get preg?

Hope you get the result you want babe, im sure Lola would love a little brother or sister!

Well i hope it will be good news for you, it is surprising how well we cope you will be fine. I am sure your little girl would love to help you with a baby brother or sister, Best of luck can't wait to hear your news :)

Hi

Oh thats great news i cant wait to find out .Im glad your doing good havent heard anything about you in a while, glad yoru away from them nasty neighbours.
Katrina

JaidyBaby said:
Can I ask why you came off the pill then if you were not wanting to get preg?

!

LOL i was thinking the exact same thing??!!

Hope you get the result you want x x

Hello!

I came off the pill to get the depo injection. I suffered from anorexia 5/6 years ago, and rich food still gives me the runs (sorry :oops: ), so I could looked into the depo and decided to get it as it goes straight into your blood stream. Looks like I might not need it until another year now! Still no period, only a couple of days to wait to test.

I had a weekend with my best friend sat and sun, and I did alot of thinking, I would love another one. I think I will be disappointed if Im not pregnant. So fingers crossed!

Nice to see people remember me!lol! It's been ages!

Love Jenny
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back