AF is here!!!!! Dilema too!

jennyr1985

Reaction score
Oh well my AF came :evil: :evil:

I was so sure too! It was 4 weeks late! Bugger! Anyway it has made me and my OH think how much we want another baby, so we want to start trying in March when Lola is 1. Ive got a bit of a dilema though.

My best friend is getting married next September, and I would be heavily pregnant by then, if we do conceive in March. We have already ordered my dress!!! A Christmas baby would be lovely though...........

What should we do? I don't want to wait a whole year before we start trying, but am I just being selfish?

Love Jenny

xxx

you are not being selfish hun,you need to do what's best for you and your family :hug: ,at the end of the day it's only a dress and i am sure you could wear something else,if she is your best friend all that will matter to her is you being there and being happy so i say go for it :hug: xx

Thankyou hun! Her and her mum keep joking, saying, "I hope you're not pregnant again by the wedding". She may kill me if she found out I planned it!lol! Thanks for your reply :hug:

xxx

Lol! Good plan :wink: Ive already done a ticker for it! 18 weeks to go........

xxx

Yeah go for it Jenny, these things happen and what they dont know, wont hurt them :wink:

luv the ticker,hope you get your christmas baby,i am really looking forward to having a little one at christmas :D xx

Good luck when you start trying again! 18 weeks sounds so soon! And don't worry about the wedding, they can figure something out :)

Hi

Oh thats great news i wish you all the best as for the wedding who cares its your life not theres do what you want and not what others want you to do, even if it means buying you a bigger dress :)
Katrina

Awwwwwwwwww who cares if you're pregnant, just means you'll be full of pregnancy glow and look extra beautiful in the pics :D I'm weird but I think seeing pregnant women can be a good omen - probably sounds very odd, but there's few things more positive in my book :hug:

Awww, thankyou everyone :hug:

You have definitely helped me make my mind up! I will be a good omen at her wedding then!

xxx

if it was me i'd throw caution to the wind and start trying now, then hopefully you would have a new baby by the time of the wedding :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back