hellllloooooooooo

babyliz

Reaction score
well i have come to the conclusion im addicted to this forum now cant get enough of it .... ive never posted as much as what i have done today i think it took me about 3 months to do 3 posts

I know.... i dont know what im going to do when i go back to work. Is there some sort of pregnancy forum pills you can take to get you through til work finishes? :think:

I'm totally with you...i'm an addict to.

It doesnt help that i'm unwell at the moment and signed off work i suppose. :(

I am another addict :) I hate not having computers at work as I can only get on here from when I get home Mon-Fri... mind you having said that I would not get any work done if I did work on a computer :lol:

xxsammyxx said:
I know.... i dont know what im going to do when i go back to work. Is there some sort of pregnancy forum pills you can take to get you through til work finishes? :think:

i dunno but if you do find some you could make millions lol

Fortunately for me, with my husband working nights, I have plenty of guilt-free forum time :D

babyliz said:
xxsammyxx said:

i dunno but if you do find some you could make millions lol

Im going to create to "superficial" PFP (pregnancy forum pill) that we can take throughout the working day and give to people to calm them down (and stop testing early!!!) Which only means im due to overdose within the first day of release :oops:

babyliz said:
"superficial" PFP (pregnancy forum pill)

is that what your going to name it ?

Yep from now on i give you all permission to prescribe a PFP to anyone who needs or DESERVES it :twisted: muu ha ha ha

Be careful you dont give out too many to the same person though and they dont overdose because im not up for doing any time in jail :wink:

NOOOOOOOO sell it lmao

"coming to your area very soon avialble in boots very soon" rrp £9.99

Bottles of ALL new PFP!!!! Coming to your forums NOW!

Be the first to try and the first to BUY! Only £9.99 excluding tax, packing, postage, time wasted packing, price of ink to print label..... erm. Not inclusive anyway.

All proceeds to go to my Christmas present fund... ahem, i mean charity! :doh:

I dont know but i already have a short list of people that i think may need them!!! (none of you lovely ladies, dont worry! :hug: ) :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back