Im pg again!

Reena

Reaction score
:shock: :shock: :oops: Im pg! took 3 tests and saw doc today, 5 months after my c-section, Im so scared...dont want anything to go wrong (but Im excited too!), just wanted to share :hug:

PS. Ive been on maternity leave for 11 months (due to go back in Jan) and now Im scared and embarrassed of telling my employer Im pg again, and how much mat leave should I take now! Baby will probs arrive end of April.... :?

congratz. dont worry bout your boss as long as your happy. tke real care of yourself, as your still healing :hug:

:cheer: Congratulations Reena

Our LO's were born 3 days apart, and im pregnant again too.
I hope everything goes well for you with your work. And wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :D :hug: .

Awww thanku guys...red..thats great news..for both of us, wishing you a happy and healthy pg too! Can I pm u? :hug:

:shock:

ME TOO !! I had mine in April and its 1 in the morning and i just did a random test and its positive and i cant wake my husband and i cant slep and im in shock !! Got a baby aseep pstairs, i feel all naughty and irresponsible, I am 36 though, but still :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

jano said:

ME TOO !! I had mine in April and its 1 in the morning and i just did a random test and its positive and i cant wake my husband and i cant slep and im in shock !! Got a baby aseep pstairs, i feel all naughty and irresponsible, I am 36 though, but still :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:dance: :dance:

congrats to you all... aww now your making me feel broody again!

jano said:

:dance: :dance:

congrats to you all... aww now your making me feel broody again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back