******* hell!

BumbleTumble

Reaction score
sorry

sudden 4am realisation that i feel i have to share.

im going to be a MUM! a mum, me, im going to be a mum.

thats just....really scary.

****ing hell!

:help:!!!!

Did you change your name hun?

You know it's the best job in the whole wide world you could be having the worst day but one little
Smile from your baby will make everything better :)

It is a scary thought. Seeing as my first one is nearly 14 I thought my pregnancy days were over. with Dylan I was young and invincible but this pregnancy being older has made me more paranoid and worried about everything!!

i never thought i would have 3 kids by the time im 30... that scares me sometimes lol

get ready for having lots of moments like that throughout your pregnancy :)
Just hits you at the most random times

:) I've not had this moment yet...Last night OH said to me i can't believe i'm going to be a dad! :)

I remember having that moment many times throughout pregnancy :).
TBH I still get moments where I cant believe I'm a mummy and it's been over a month since E was born.

Last edited:
Did you change your name hun?

yes, i changed my name :)
unsure is no longer accurate!

glad im not alone with the OMG moment.

its just, whenever i have to tell people my age, 9 times out of 10, i get 'oh, you're just a baby!'
this is in general, not only with pregnancy!

is 20 classed as a baby now? lol

Me and OH still can't believe that we're having a baby! It was a shock to both of us when I found out I was pregnant. We are so grateful and happy about it, but it's still not really sunk in yet! LOL!! I still have to keep reminding myself that I'm a Mummy now!!

I'm 19 lol I don't think it matters about the age it's all about supporting a child and stability :)

Sent from my stunning iPad using Tapatalk

I have these flashes every now and then, it's quite funny apparently to watch, cos my face gets a sudden realisation attached to it!!

It's normally followed by a text to hubby to say were having a baby lol

xx

Aww how sweet :)

Iv not hit that point yet lol im d only one that doent well up looking at my scan pic or 4D videao .... hmm hoping il like her when she gets here. oh that sounds bad not that i dont like her but just dont have that gooey i love my baby feeling yet :-( but im very protective of her at the same time grabbing out the Anglesounds to make sure shes still there when iv not had kicks

im sure it will come when she arrives!

i told my friend and my mum that it doesnt feel real, and they both said it wont feel real until you're holding the baby in your arms!!!

kelly, you're right, it doesnt matter about age :)

i do the same BellaRiven!
people keep asking me if im ok! lol!

:hugs:
hugs for all!!!!

Last edited:
im 27 this is my 1st, and it hasnt hit me. i keep thinking im too young to be a mum, someone to rely on me. oh god.

im 27 this is my 1st, and it hasnt hit me. i keep thinking im too young to be a mum, someone to rely on me. oh god.

PMSL im 31 and dont think im old enough to be having a baby, im still tryin to decide what i wanna do when i grow up :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back