Hehe having baby hair makes for cuteness

Sherlock

Reaction score
Galen discovered his hair today. He was born with a mop of black hair and its just kept growing and getting thicker. Its now well over an inch in length all over :shock: It is slowly getting lighter as it grows though.

Anyways, he has been using his hands a while now and today finally found his mop of hair and has been playing ever since. Chubby baby fingers swirling his hair round and stroking (yanking it more like) it all.

I thought I'd include a pic taken about 2 weeks ago of Galen after a bath and Daddy being let lose with the hairdryer :shock: Daddy calls it his punk rock look :roll: Needless to say I now keep the hairdryer well away from OH after bath time :roll:

2710802643_7d29a1bb00.jpg

Wow that's fantastic! I love it! Most of Becky's fell out and she went from brunette to almost blonde :lol: .

Lol sherlock my oh used to do the same! Galen looks adorable though, how is mummyhood and life in general treating you at the moment? x

mrs_tommo22 said:
Lol sherlock my oh used to do the same! Galen looks adorable though, how is mummyhood and life in general treating you at the moment? x

:) Thanks

Mummyhood is good for the most part. PND is a bitch though :wall: Dealing with it one day at a time.

Galen is gorgeous and a real smiler. Cutest smile going. If your on FB and want to add me and you can see all the pics of him.

Hope all is well with you there :)

Thanks Sherlock, I will do :)

PND is a bitch, but you wont have it forever, I guess what i learnt is too take things one step at a time and not push myself.

Awwww that photo is GORGEOUS!!! Bless him!!!

And yes, PND IS a bitch :wall: :wall: :wall:

I won't try to push drugs on you though :rotfl:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
SO cute!!!!!!!!!
So much hair!!!!!!

Gorgeous!

Sprog's only got thin hair, except for a 'Tintin quiff' towards the back. I'm constantly trying to manipulate that :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back