HEHE 4 More Left ....

I wasn't laughing at either of you particularly.. I promise :wink: :wink: just have lots of images in my mind of how large our backsides and bumps are .. and we are not even half way there.. god help us!!

The size of Mine???... :shock:

Ok ... Imagine the grand canion times it by 10 and thats the size of my ass ... :D :D

And just to think ... it's only gonna get BIGGER!! :shock:

Anna marie!!!

Choc sounds like a very good idea hun .... :wink:

Guess i shall be wearing that 10 man tent greg sugested next friday after all ... :shock:

Gonna be the only sodding thing that will fit!! FFS :roll:

Well I don't feel bad about it anymore.. I just don't care.... chocolate makes me feel better [for as long as it takes to wolf it down!] and as long as I can still fit into my clothes.. sod it!!

In fact I bought a nice pair of black shorts/culottes from mothercare today.. size 12 and they were not even tight.. so bring on the chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

Awww good for you anna !!

Shall lend you the tent in a few weeks though ... i'll keep it out just incase ... hehe :lol: :lol:

Yeah it won't be long I assure you.... we are having a BBQ this weekend [yeah its bloody freezing and we are NUTS] so burgers, hot dogs and all that good stuff will be going straight onto my arse and hips... yum yum.

x

If the tent is too much, Argos do a nice range of cheap colourful duvet covers. Just cut a head hole and 2 arm holes and away you go!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

I've been really good today, until now!

Breakfast no 1 was 2 rounds of wholewheat toast and marmite
Breakfast no 2 was a bacon and scrambled egg cob
Lunch was fish (just ate the fish and left the batter) and salad, followed by an Activia yogurt and apple

How good am I?? Or should I say was I?? I'm just in the middle of a bar of galaxy! :shock:

Yum!

Its Friday... enjoy!!

Not that we need an excuse.. I have had:

bacon and tomatoes on toast for breakfast
apple at 12
tuna sarnie and 3 bags walkers salt n' vinegar crisps for lunch at 1
another apple at 3
3 chocolate brownies [double choc chips in!!] between 3 and now !!

now I am very sleepy and feeling a bit icky.. oh dear!

Tankett !!

Cheeky cow lol ... you're forgiven though only cause the duvet cover wouldn't fit LMAO!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back