Heavy feeling in womb area

*Hope*

Reaction score
Does anyone else have a heavy feeling like in their lower tummy. like your really aware of it now? mine has really got so noticable over the last week. i quite like it coz my belly is feeling hard and quite round and pregnant now, but just wondering if the heavy feeling is normal??

i still get slightly paranoid ive misscarried unknowingly sometimes because of what happened before. :wall2::eh:

Yes I have that feeling Hope - its quite normal I think; some days its really heavy! xx

I have it too, it feels like there's a melon under the skin (that's the only way I could describe it the other day!) and feels really, really weird. Nice, but weird! I believe the 3 of us are due on the same day so makes sense we get it all at once!

I get really heavy these days. It kind of comes and goes through the day, probably just down to baby moving position I guess. I liked it at first cause i really felt pregnant, now i find myself resting my bump on things for a break :lol:

Hahah simone im the same hun, over the past week iv had a lot pf pressure. down below too tmi lol
feels like her kicks are so low lol. I woke up yest and my bump was freakin massive i woddled down stairs, put the kettle on and rested bump on the kitchen worktop whilst the kettle boiled hahah.

xx

Its so funny cause i do it without realising now and get funny looks lol
Oh and the down below kicks... whats that all about!!! I told my mum I thought Bubs was trying to have a wave out my cervix yesterday (TMI i know :lol:)

hahaha, i said to my friend this morning, she kicks that low im sure her foot pops out HAHAHA.

Well i was walkin threw sainsburys this morning and she kicked so hard i actually looked down and said "Evie (what im calling her) stop been so bad and go to sleep, that hurt mummy" HAHAH total basket case i know :) and realised people were staring like i was a looney haha

xx

I have it too, it feels like there's a melon under the skin (that's the only way I could describe it the other day!) and feels really, really weird. Nice, but weird! I believe the 3 of us are due on the same day so makes sense we get it all at once!

Wow yes we are all due on the same day! I wonder how it will pan out and who will pop first! :lol:

Haha me too. im hoping mine will come a tad early for a July Birthday haha.

I get the 'down below' weird feelings sometimes too, i dont like it!!

yes i defo get this. my belly gotten huge these last few weeks n looking very pregant a patient at work said i looked 7 months pregnat 2day!!!!!:shock:. think i'm gonna be huge.

my skin feels sssoooo tight some days. god knows wot its like wen ur about pop.

my skin doesn't feel tight, it's more like my insides feel tight if you know what I mean? I'm going to see my parents on Sunday for the first time in just over a month, I didn't have a bump last time I saw them and am going with a big belly this time, they will be shocked haha!

hahaha, i said to my friend this morning, she kicks that low im sure her foot pops out HAHAHA.

Well i was walkin threw sainsburys this morning and she kicked so hard i actually looked down and said "Evie (what im calling her) stop been so bad and go to sleep, that hurt mummy" HAHAH total basket case i know :) and realised people were staring like i was a looney haha

xx

Evie? I LOVE that name! I'm more for team blue but if I have a little girl I really want to call her Evelyn - Evie for short! It's so strange, i've not come across another Evie so far! :dance:
Xx

My friends baby is an Evie and she is gorgeous, lovely name

Evie must be coming back in fashion!! Go Evie!!!! Hehehee! :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111