Heat magazine - taking the mick out of Harvey

laura-82

Reaction score
Whats going on I missed it, on Radio one it said Jordan has made a complaint about Heat magazine but what have they said/done does anyone know??

Just found this about it....................

Harvey sticker: Your views

Heat magazine is in trouble over publishing a sticker of Jordan's disabled son with a caption that says 'Harvey wants to eat me!'.

The five-year-old has a rare condition that means he easily puts on weight and is partially blind.

Heat's editor said: "No offence was intended, but if any was caused we would like to apologise”.

Jordan is planning to complain to the Press Complaints Commission.

I saw the sticker (LOVE Heat magazine! :oops: ) and wondered how they'd got away with that. It was a step too far I think.

thats horrible.. how can you possibly think taking p out of a little baby is funny? :think: Poor Harvey :cry:

I heard this on the radio and was gobsmacked!

How low can you get? :evil:

How insensitive of them! Katie Price has fame and money, but just like the rest of us she has feelings too!

:shock: how could any one even think to do that let alone go through with it :shakehead:

Thats horrible.It aint his fault he's like that.

Mean B*******. :x

I love Heat mag, but this is a step too far.

Well they had to get into trouble sooner or later, they were always drooping a bit low on th taste border.

Poor katie though and harvey, I hope the person whos idea it is feels ashamed of themselves!

Hes just a litte boy and hes big because of his genetic condition

But its not even witty or funny?

Why would anyone even think up something like that? If someone said that about my child I'd go down Heat office and find out who's responsible for it and knock em out!! :x

thats disgusting! what makes them think they can get away with saying things like that about any child with a disability. they would not have dared take a pic of a child from the streets and say it so why do they think they can say it about jordans little man!!

xxxxx

Thats terrible and they say no offence was intended, what did they intend the?? :x :roll: What are these people coming to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back