Heartburn!!

JemRose

Reaction score
Hi

I've been TTC for the 2nd time for nearly 2 years now. I had a MC 18months ago with no symptoms.

I'm about 4 days from AF due and today I'm suffering horrendously with heartburn and acid reflux, plus really gassy and even little bit of sick in my mouth (acid??) . I have never had it before, no idea what it was first of all!

I know that people usually suffer late on in pregnancy with heartburn, but is it possible for early pregnancy too?

I have a short cycle, I'm about 8/9 DPO and CD 24.

No other symptoms, other than boobs are fuller than usual, tired (but then I have a 3 year old so life is always exhausting) and moody (but... Life).

Any experiences would be appreciated. Not looking to test anytime soon, but just can't deal with this heartburn and wondering if related!

Hi

I've been TTC for the 2nd time for nearly 2 years now. I had a MC 18months ago with no symptoms.

I'm about 4 days from AF due and today I'm suffering horrendously with heartburn and acid reflux, plus really gassy and even little bit of sick in my mouth (acid??) . I have never had it before, no idea what it was first of all!

I know that people usually suffer late on in pregnancy with heartburn, but is it possible for early pregnancy too?

I have a short cycle, I'm about 8/9 DPO and CD 24.

No other symptoms, other than boobs are fuller than usual, tired (but then I have a 3 year old so life is always exhausting) and moody (but... Life).

Any experiences would be appreciated. Not looking to test anytime soon, but just can't deal with this heartburn and wondering if related!

Acid reflux and heartburn was ALWAYS my first sign of pregnancy. I don't have it unless pregnant. In fact, I would get this symptom before a positive test. So yes, it can totally happen in early pregnancy.

Wishing you all the luck! :)

Acid reflux and heartburn was ALWAYS my first sign of pregnancy. I don't have it unless pregnant. In fact, I would get this symptom before a positive test. So yes, it can totally happen in early pregnancy.

Wishing you all the luck! :)

Thank you for that little bit of hope! I've honestly never experienced it before and still there today. Will be keeping my fingers crossed and update either way x

Heartburn can be awful.. it made me sicker than nausea alone. Tums are your friend, and eating bland foods frequently. Also try to sleep propped up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back