Heartburn

TORino

Reaction score
Silly question no doubt but can someone describe to me what heartburn is?

I have been having strange pains in my chest today (gastric related) and I'm wondering if it is heartburn?

It feels like a really big burp is coming but it gets stuck and it comes in waves. I keep belching too and generally just feel discomfort after eating.

is it like a burning rising feeling? Thats what my heartburn felt like with my previous babies and felt like something was stuck x

It doesn't feel like a burning, more like there is something stuck. Sometimes when you swallow something too big and you can feel it all the way down and then you get a pain when it finally goes into your stomach, it feels a bit like that.

It could be then, try drinking some milk see if it helps. Yoghurt and gaviscon were lifesavers for me too x

The one and only time I've had heartburn I was clutching my chest in pain, I felt like an ostrich that had swallowed a brick. Get some gaviscon it's worked well for me xxxxxxx

Ive had it where I feel like I need to have a really big burp to clear it and also the burning sensation. Maybe try gaviscon or rennies and see if it does help XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back