• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

heartburn

Tasha20

Reaction score
I am having this so bad already?!

I didn't get it until much later on last time, not until at least nearing 3rd tri :wall:

Another 'perk' I suppose :rotfl:

I hate heartburn :( have to be careful how much I drink during the day like fruit juices as they make it really bad! Extra strong mints really help xxx

yea rennies are fine hun, i been eating them like sweets lately, ni get horrible geardtburn and seem to have it constantly the past couple of days. Makes me wanna :puke:

Same here...I've never had it before in my life but the last 2 days have been hell. Gaviscon is disgusting! :puke:

I've got this really badly, particularly in the evenings - heartburn after spag bol last night was particularly awful.

I've got Peptac prescribed from the docs (for free, there's a tip) like my last pregnancy. It does taste horrible though.

Valentine Xxx

Me too - chocolate and bread make it worse for me

Me too - always seems worse when i get into bed at night. Have to sleep sitting up!

I havent had it yet.....but I dont want to jinx it cos I had it soooo bad in the 3rd trimester with Zachary!!! :evil:

I've just taken one spoonful of peptac peppermint flavour and nearly threw up! Glad i didnt go for aniseed flavour, that would make me sick! i had it all night 2 days ago, and threw up this morning cos i had it so bad! must remember not to drink orange juice when i have heartburn!!!!

The Gaviscon hasn't worked for me but a little Bicarbonate of Soda in warm water does., makes you belch in a very unlady like way but it does take the feeling away. The strange thing is fruit and fruit juice is fine but fruit tea starts it off doesn't make sense as I would have thought that it should be the other way round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back