Heartburn relief REALLY WORKS!!!!

simhaz1

Reaction score
Hiya girls thought i would share this with you

i can't have anything like gaviscon this time or rennies or anything else like that this time really makes me poorly and i suffer with terrible heartburn

told my friend and she investigated some natrual things

try a tablespoon of vinegar sounds horrible taste horrible but it works

i only had a teaspoon and i burped no stop for about 2 mins then i felt loads better and it calmed down straigt away

FANTASTIC!!!!!

Bobs xxxxxxxxx

sounds minging lol :puke:

but i know that in the desperation of bad heartburn im gonna now try it!!

cheers simhaz1!! :hug: xxxx

:puke: the very thought of that turns my stomach! think i would even try & put up with the taste of the aniseed gaviscon rather than have vinegar... unless its on chips :lol:

I'd much prefer that to Gaviscon, do you reckon it works the same if you eat chips with vinegar on them :think:

lol sounds minging but next time i get unsleepable heartburn at 2am im giving it a go !

zantac tablets work for 12 hours - relief all day!!

ach! i cant imagine having vinegar when i have heartburn! its thoes type of things that set my heartburn off!!

ive been suffering with gaviscon and i have pinch my nose when i take it, my friend gave me a rennies chew last night and it worked a treat and tasted really nice! i cant belive ive been gulping gaviscon for all this time. wish i had tried rennies ages ago!

hiya

since i started this post i had some vinegar and i have not had heartburn as bad since its been really mild,

i'm so glad i've taken it my heartburn was driving me mad and now i'm alot more comfortable

hi mildly i ain't sure if it would work on chips would give ya a good excuse to have some chips though. :D

bobs xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back