Heartburn=hair

Didnt get it at all with DD but with this baby its really horrendous to the point where I think Im swallowing acid!

See if its a baldy or hairy baby in time ehh lol xx

I had massive heartburn with all three of mine and all were born with 1-2 inches of hair :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had little bit of heartburn around 13weeks i think only on the odd occasion nothing too bad and little man had alot o hair :) x

I had insaaane heartburn and my little boy has a full head of hair, so it is true for me haha X

I've had really bad hearthburn but it has calmed a little now thankfully. Everyone I know who has had bad heartburn has had quite a hairy baby though

i had loadsa bad heartburn with Layla, and the guy who did our 4d scan said she had the most hair he had ever seen.... she has about a inch at the back of her neck and its quite thick too.... unlike mine or OH's lol

x

Perhaps the ladies whos initial heartburn wears off , will have babies with hairy chests instead of locks! ha ha

My Devon will be Bald , with blonde fluff , and blue eyes , and that's that! ( I can have my fingers crossed for lots of dark brown hair tho!)

Last edited:
ahh JJ i hope your get your dark haired baby boy!

there are four of us and two are really dark and the other two are blond so we were an even mix! but the blond boys got the skinny gene too the little gits!!! lol

I get really bad heartburn all the time, to the point where it feels bloody normal now and Ive forgotten what it feels like to not have it. Gaviscon is my best friend even though I still heave everytime I drink it cos imo it has the consistency of man juice :heave:
So anyway, I shall let you all know if the old wives tale is true for me soon enough!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back