Heartburn

katie_lou

Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone have any advice on how i can help ease my heartburn, at the min its really bad. Gaviscon normaly helps but even this does not seem to be helping.

x

Gaviscon never helped me and I struggled to take it but Asdas own antacid tablets have worked wonders (£2 I think for a pack of 4 with 16 chews in each) for me but I do have to continuously take them. Ive not found anything that stops it altogether.

thank you .. i will buy a pack and try them. It just seems to get worst every single day and more so of a night time.

Idk but maybe propping yourself up a bit in bed? Mine comes on a lot more when I'm laying down or slouching (I'm a bit of a sloucher tbh :roll:) x

I use the asda ones too seem to work better for me than the more expensive ones.

I used ranitidine prescribed by my doctor in the end as it was so bad....haven't taken any other drugs throughout pregnancy but had constant stomach ache and was kept awake at night from it so decided to do something about it

smaller meals more often but not too late at night. I use tesco own brand gaviscon. But if I know I'm gonna eat something that'll set it off I have some omeprazole from the GP from pre-pregnancy I'll just pop one of them.

i was on omeprazole before being pg for acid reflux/ heartburn but they wouldnt give me more when i got preg so im subsisting on gaviscon cake and cream/milk lol, keep upright and if all else fails go to docs and beg them for pills

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back