Heartbeat on a Doppler:)

Tigeress

Reaction score
Went and bought a doppler today ready to be put away until it was time and i knew i could hear something as i didnt want to worry.
BUT.
Me and partner got home and we kinda talked about it and thought oh sod it, lets give it a go.

i said to him dont get your hopes up, because im still to early technically for a doppler. he was adament we would find something.

AND WE DID!

Couldnt believe it, i doubled checked the noises aswell lol. i could hear my wooshing sound and then boom boom boom boom, so quickly over the top of it! lol.. lost it within 5 seconds lol.. but then found it again twenty mins later for a good ten seconds, another 2 seconds aswell. it was amazing and i really wasnt expecting to hear anything!
I had to tell my partner to stop in the end because we couldnt find it for a while and i didnt want to do it for to long.

YAY! was wonderful!! :dance:

xxx

Ahh that's lovely Tigeress :) i'm hoping i'll get to finally hear the heartbeat at my 16 week check up in a couple of weeks! You're braver than me - i'm not sure i've got the nerves to own my own doppler!! What a lovely moment for you both :)

Ahh that's lovely Tigeress :) i'm hoping i'll get to finally hear the heartbeat at my 16 week check up in a couple of weeks! You're braver than me - i'm not sure i've got the nerves to own my own doppler!! What a lovely moment for you both :)

Awww bless ya, I would recommend them but also to be prepared to not hear anything as its so early. Baby was right by my pubic bone in the middle. Lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back