Found Bubs heartbeat on doppler at long last!!!

Dustydog

Reaction score
Hi guys, i bought a hi bebe doppler a couple weeks ago couldnt contain myself had to use it but couldnt find it but was only 9wks at time so to small to find! OH and I took it on hols last week and after a lot of time looking for it we found it we were so thrilled :D could not believe how excited I :cheer: was we recorded it on the camera it truly is amazing to hear and see :dance: was over 10wks by then and found it ever since on my right side (although some find it on left) and it seems to be around 165-175 bpm really was worth the buy! Lol Dusty x :hug: :hug: :hug:

sneekin in from third tri..

just readin post, i rember finding mine, it was the most amazing thing ever, still got the recording on my fone, and when i listen to it it makes me cry a lil :oops:

you've got so many amazing things to come too :hug: xx

aww we found ours too :cheer: :cheer: its so amasing going by the old wifes tale your having a GIRL!!

oooh i might have to buy a doppler....

congrats hunni xxxx

We counted ours and it was 176, we're having a girl so that old wives tail worked for us lol xx

JayK2387 said:
We counted ours and it was 176, we're having a girl so that old wives tail worked for us lol xx
ye but it doesn't always work lol (it was wrong with my mum when she had my 2 younger brothers lol)
ohhh just look at your scan pic wow the hand is so sweet :cheer: never seen one like that before with just the hand awww

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back