Heart palpitations?

twinkles

Reaction score
Hey is anyone else getting this???

I have had a very busy day at my salon today, hardly stopped, came home and I can feel my heart pumping every now and then....is thus normal?x

Last edited:
Yes I have this. It turned into a full blown panic attack last week :(
I believe palpitations can be quite normal in pregnancy x

Ohhh I suffer panic attacks, so far not had one in pregnancy, normally on a hangover!!! Will try keep calm!! X

Definitely keep calm. I'm going to discuss my anxiety and heart concerns (for a long long time now been paranoid I have a heart problem) with my consultant x

Good thinking, I'm under consultant for my asthma, seeing him in may so will mention it! I'm sure I'm making myself worse! X

That's the thing with palpitations, the anxiety makes them worse :( x

I had real problems with racing heart, I felt like it was leaping around in my chest. I'm obviously in tri 1, though.

DH took me to the doctor and they said that if it's enough to stop of you doing anything, or it's persisting then the advice was to go to A&E, because for the sake of an ECG it's just not worth the risk to not get it checked out. Especially I would say if you already have asthma.

It's fine when I'm not thinking about it, I think I over did it at work so when I finally stopped I felt it, chilling now watching sat night tv!!!

Last pg before mc I had what docs thought was a heart murmur...totally fine after done heart monitoring! But since being pg I sometimes get a racing heart too!

X

I'm not alone! Phew! How u doing sunbeam?? Was with u in tri 1 last time round, good to see u! X

I get palpitations all the time now, have been getting them most days for weeks now.
I only ever had them a couple of times before being pregnant, that was during the weeks leading up to my wedding. But now its like just another of those things lol.
Still a bit scary though, its not the most pleasant feeling x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

YES ! I had this today whilst watching the grand national lol! also had it the other week whilst i was out but I ended up having a massive panick atack crying and shaking because I couldn't breathe! the joys of pregnancy eh :(

I had it in tri one and remember calling triage because I was worried. I remember her asking if I had a headache (I didn't). Think it's quite normal.xx

Ive woken up in the middle of the night 2 or 3 times now thinking my heart was gonna jump out of my chest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back