heart breaking decision **UPDATED =[ **

mrs_tommo22 said:
your beloved moggy will be thanking you for the great life she has had with you.

Thanks Sarah that means a lot

and thanks everyone else too :hug:

awww I'm about in tears after reading this.

You made the best discision, I know how horribly tough it must have been for you.

It sounds like your kitty had a wonder long happy life, and I'm sure she's very happy to have had you as her family.

:hug:
xSuzx

Take comfort in the fact that your cat had a wonderful life with you. You sound like a very caring and responsible person.

Take care :hug:

Aww what a hard decision to make but you made the right one and its kindest to let her go. She's had a fabulous long life & im sure she's very thankful to you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know what you are going through babes. I lost my house rabbit 2 months ago and I was devastated. It was a really difficult decision but you did the right thing. Well done for being a caring owner. xx

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Thats really awful but the kindest thing to do, my gorgeous cat got ill last year and with just thinking he was off his food I took him to the vet who confirmed he had cancer and would be in pain in literally days time so decided it would only be fair to put him to sleep and boy did I cry at the vets, I was literally wailing when I handed him over :oops: !!!
We also had him privately cremated and he is currently on my mantelpiece and the one time I suggested perhaps burying him it was my DH who got all touchy and was like 'we can't bury Barney, I like him being close!!!!' :)

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back