Health Visitors

Vicki83

Reaction score
Hi girls, just wondering how often your Hv see's your LO's?

Sophie hasn't saw hers since the 22nd Feb for her check, apart from her jags which was in, jagged and out, with no mention of when we were to see her next.

well ive seen mine more than normal because ive got pnd, but i tend to take alice to the clinic each week, and we see my hv then. its an excuse to get out the house :)

how are you and sophie doing?

I used to go to the clinic each week when Arianna was younger, now we just go once a month.

See last twice i did my PND questionaire thingy i still scored high and she was to re-assess it, but not saw her.

I just feel as if i'm being left to it if you know what i mean, don't get me rong there's nothing wrong with Soph or anything i just thought she'd see her more opften, i dunno!

We're getting on good Sam, each day is still a learning process though, loving every second though! How's you and your little gorgeous Alice? When you say clinic, what do you mean dr's surgery or what? Sorry for seeming so dumb! :oops: :lol:

YOur doctors sergery should hold a weekly clinic for you to get Sophie weighed and your chance to talk to the HV/nurses

Nothing has ever been mentioned Sarah :think: I only live in a wee village and therefore it's just a wee surgery. But surely if there was a clinic every week my HV would have said?

God i am sounding dumber and dumber every post i make! :oops:

nah your not hun :hug:

My doc is to small for its own HV, so i got to my local clinic to see my HV. Don't be afraid to call and say that you 'forgot' when she was next comming to visit and you wanted to check.

in terms of the pnd questionnaire, mine checked me again 3 weeks later and my score had gone up, not down. She is due to visit in another 3 weeks.

I call mine when i am feeling down. she is great! she hasn't been back from maternity leave long herself, so its like she really understands what we are going though.

apart form my gall stones and pnd, we are fab :hug:

I go maybe every 2 or sometimes 3 weeks, to be honest we are both happy with everything and I can see she is developing lovely so I only go sometimes to see how much my porker is putting on :lol:

That's really bad that you have just been left. We have a clinic every week which you can just go along to as well. I usually go every other week to get Jacob weighed. I would ring your HV and find out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back