Headaches and sick?..Help

lrb

Reaction score
Okay i woke up today..(about half hr ago,hehe) with a massive headache, i never get headaches!! its really sore on the side and back its like sending pains to the front grrr! Also last night i felt sooo sick, i wasnt hungry i had eaten! i wasnt being sick cause nothing came up, just had a hot belly like i was gonna be sick..

Is this early preg symptoms?

Thanks xxxx

Hey, not sure bout the headaches, but when I was around 11dpo, I just had a constant feeling of nausea, it was there when i woke up, and lasted all day, but I was never actually sick, thank god! I couldnt even eat anything - thankfully, its passed a lil bit now...

How many dpo are you?
It sounds promising though!
:dust::dust::dust:

10 dpo, and when did you get your bfp? x

I got the faintest of faintest lines on a predictor at 11dpo - then went a bit crazee, and tested everytime I went to the toilet, and then anaylsing all the lines, lol! Finally got the guts to do a clear blue digital at 13 dpo, but they are quite sensitive I think, but obviously very expensive!
I was convinced it wasnt my month as well - had no symptoms whatsoever untill 11dpo, and then it just hit me!
Ooooh, fingers crossed for you hun!!!!

Oooo thanks :)

i wanna try not to test untill (if) im late on my af.. because i know when i start i wont stop lol!

Oh No! i think ive got cramps atm!! :(

dont tell me this month isnt my month!!!

I got tonnes of headaches Hun, hope this is it

Keep us posted lrb, hope this month is your month x x

Baby dust coming your way :dust::dust::dust:

oreally,but was it in the beggining? i mean this early on? i never have headaches and this is really odd, i dont think i can call it a headache, its different:S
Thanks x

Yes they were like a muggy haze that kinda made me feel just generally off it.

yeh that sounds like mine, thanks for your help.

Baby dust for everyone x:dust:

Okay I have the same sicky feeling as I had last night, hot belly :|
Could be a good sign!? X

Hope this is your month!!!!

FXed for your BFP

Keep us updated

x x x x

Good luck lrb - hope this is it for you - lots of :dust: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics