headaches and pain and blurryness

I know you guys might be sick of hearing me go on with my ailments and recurring illnesses but I don't know if I should be worried every time I feel something isn't right.

I have been getting low abdominal pain since yesterday and it's getting stronger. I also have got a really strong headache and blurred vision coming on which isn't shfting with paracetomol. Yesterday I had a very tight and painful chest for about half an hour. Should I be worrying?

Quick responses would be appreciated xx

Hey, I get paranoid over every little ache and pain my body experiences. I have been suffering with aot more headaches lately, it is a sympton. And have been experiencing some abdominal pain. I dont know about the tight chest but I do seem to be a lot more whezzy than usual.
I shudnt worry to much its most probably par of the whole joys of being preganat, but if it does persist and you can always seek medical advise.

bec x x

I'm not sure about the other symptoms, but I have been suffering with an almost permanent headache since sunday. I just had a couple of paracetamol, against my will, and it hasn't shifted. :cry:

can you get pre-eclampsia this early? I thought it was only past 20 weeks?

I'm changing Midwife so I don't really have one right at this point in time and I don't know when I will be getting a new one?! Hopefully will find out soon.

Paracetomol is not taking the effect away from it and it's driving me mad - I hate being PG sometimes with all the worries.

HI Sami

I doubt it is pre-eclampsia this early, but best to get things checked out anyway.

It sounds to me like we are suffering the 10-11 week 'extreme tiredness' phase.

I am just plodding along to the 12th week now when we should start feeling great (hopefully!)

My headache has thankfully decided to do a vanishing act in the last hour, thank god! I was really starting to feel guilty about taking the paracetamol when it hadn't even worked!, but now it has. phew!

I didn't know if I should worry coz I do have Hyperemesis (although I haven't actually thrown up for a whole 35 hours now which is excellent!) and didn't know if it could be that causing it. NHS Direct haven't rang me back - useless LOL. Can't get to docs neither as can't drive the car - feel dizzy (still) and even if I was okie I don't have insurance on it yet. :roll:

Bought my first baby outfit yesterday though! Just incase the baby is under 7.5lbs (which is unlikely with how fat me and OH were at birth 8.4lb and 9.2lbs :shock: ) It's so damn cute - keep looking at it and wondering if my little fluff will even fit in it :D The magic is keeping me happy.

Just rang docs and my GP will ring me to speak to me as soon as morning surgery is finished. My doctor is such a good bloke. It is probably nothing - but I am a worrier :( It might be hurting my little fluff :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back