• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

He got big!!!

Tillytots

Reaction score
Wow, babies grow sooooooooooo quick!! In the blink of an eye James has gone from this little baby

mybam.jpg

12052008242.jpg

BabyJamesweek1062.jpg

DSC00544.jpg

to this :shock:

December7th002.jpg

December7th018.jpg

December7th024.jpg

nov21st013.jpg

nov21st014.jpg

nov21st044.jpg

and one of my current favourites :lol:

December7th001.jpg

wow its crazy 2 see how much they grow. beautiful lil boy xx

Aww Sarah just look at him, and look at all his hair coming back! He is beyond gorgeous :hug:

He was so tiny!!!
He is such a stunner! And so are you!!!

He looks tiny in those photos what did he weigh again i dont remember dd being that small although im sure she was.

Your both looking fab and hes so grown up now.

he's very cute!! Cant believe he's 7 months already!!

Hess sooo soo cuteee, he looked so teeny to start with and now hes like. . . mahussive !

Aww, he is just perfect! he's making me really broody actually! :oops:

thankyou girls!! Im very proud of him :D

daftscotslass said:
Aww Sarah just look at him, and look at all his hair coming back! He is beyond gorgeous :hug:
I found a pic of him yesterday from when his hair was short :rotfl: he looked like a right thug :rotfl: he is even getting a mohawk back now :cheer: :cheer: it just grows to the middle, its mad!!

Bloom said:
He looks tiny in those photos what did he weigh again i dont remember dd being that small although im sure she was.

Your both looking fab and hes so grown up now.

He does look so small, especially in the pic where Im holding him. He was 8lb when he was born so he wasnt little - I think I was just soooooooo big I make him look tiny :lol: :lol:

He is absolutely georgous! He has your eyes! I don't ever remember my LO being small either. It just seems like he has been big all along!

He's beautiful :D Its amazing how they grow right before your eyes and yet you dont notice it happening!xx

aww he is so cute. I love the one of him as a tiny baby all hunched up on the bed with his dummy in. Could squish him! (in a nice way lol!)

they grow so fast dont they! :cry: He looks so weeny in that 3rd pic where youre holding him. He's growing up lovely Sarah! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back