hcg question

Daisyboo

Reaction score
hi ladies, i really hope you don't mind me posting this here.july 16th i had my 2nd ectopic and had surgery and have been having weekly blood checks to check my hcg levels.3 weeks ago they discharged me as my levels had finally reached 6.i had been checking weekly also with cheap strip hpts and had my last extremely faint line the week before.now we are not allowed to ttc for quite a while but have only been using the withdrawal method ( i know, not clever)now i am only 4 dpo and have tested and have the faintest line ever.i don't know why i do it to myself,my question is do you think its still from my previous pregnancy as at only 4 dpo i would nt get anything yet??sorry for the rambling and hope i haven't offended anyone by posting it here.x

Hey hun,
Sorry for your losses :( at 6hcg it shouldnt be showing on a test and 4dpo would be too early, do you think it could be an evap? Xxx

i don't think so and although very faint was there well within time limit.the strips say they are 20 on the box but i still had very faint line on them when i was i had blood test showing 10 hcg.thanks for answering.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back