• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HCG Levels...Does anyone jnow much about them??

Zoziebubly

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am wondering if anyone knows much about HCG levels.

Mine came back at 32 from yesterdays bloods.
My Last LMP was 26th August I ovulated between sunday 11th and Tuesday 13th (had DARK OPKS from the 10th onwards)

I am between 3 and four weeks pregnant and i am now panicking that the level is too low. Im really worrying the level is low and that its ectopic. (although I have no pain or bleeding)

Any advice girls??

xxx

Looks about normal :)

Well, i guess it could be much higher... but it is still within the typically accepted range.

What did your GP think?

Last edited:
im not sure ithink it doubles every day i know at 5 weeks with my son mine where at 5000 but i could have been nearer 6 weeks atthe time xx

so sounds about right :)

Last edited:
The doc was really unhelpful! he had no idea if that was good or bad. he's not a fertility doc though just my GP.
xxx

i worked it out for u hun and the levels seem okare u getting another test at all

Anything above 7 is classed as pregnant apparently, as long as they keep rising you should be ok x

I asked for anouther test in two days but he said unless i start getting pain or bleeding then there is no need.
I have a scan next week on the 6th so looks like I will just have to wait until then. Im having the feeling that I ovulated a bit later then I thought. (considering I had dark OPKS for a week nearly)
just did another HPT (cant help it) and the line is very dark and clear. :)

I feel like a fraud if I move over to 1st Tri. Hope you dont mind me sticking around in here for bit.

xxx

Ofcourse we don't mind you hanging around :)

I think most of us would be holding our breath if we did get pregnant - i know i would and i've never even lost a pregnancy before.

You hang around until you feel more confident ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back