HCG Levels - advice?

Mummy Rich

Reaction score
My blood tests today revealed that although my levels have gone up they have not doubled.

They have gone from 2000 to 3500 in 48 hrs

The nurse seemed concerned about this and I have to have another test in another 48 hrs.

Has anyone had any experience with their hormone levels? This is really worrying me as I dont feel any of my questions are getting answered. Dunno if its cause i look young or cause they expect me to know..

It is really stressing me out and I feel a bit lost...

Her answer overall was 'Things 'could' be okay. It's a time game'

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Im sorry ive no advice, have you tried a google search for hcg levels. I hope you next blood test does what its supposed to :hug: :hug: :hug:

hi sarah...

cool forum, am expecting my first chikd can still not tell anyone so i'd like to share the symptomes and journey togheter

Hi Fredae, congratulaions on your pregnancy, everyones very nice one here :D

i think they say as long as they are going up by more than 60% in 2-3 days its usually ok, with this pregnancy mine were only going up by 66% every 48hrs.
good luck hun, your levels sound good to me though

Does the m/w check your HCG levels? Is it standard? No-one's ever mentioned anything to me...

kaybee said:
Does the m/w check your HCG levels? Is it standard? No-one's ever mentioned anything to me...
Hi no its not standard, You normally only get them checked if they suspect a problem.

kaybee said:

i think they only check then in the early weeks if they can't see anything on the scan because you are having pain ect. hope that makes sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back