Hcg level rise after miscarriage??

Snidy

Reaction score
So I started bleeding and cramping and went to see if I miscarried. I was about 4 weeks pregnant and my hcg level was 400. I went back two days later to see if it went down or doubled and it went down to 280. I was told to come back in a couple days and it's been four days and my hcg went up 10 to now 290. I asked him why it would go up some and he just said sometimes there is a little bit of an error with the test...but after four days I find it odd to go up 10? Is this Normal at all?? I'm very confused

Last edited:
Didn't want to read and run but I'm not sure why. Have they repeated the test again? Did you do another test to see how dark the lines were? Hope you get some answers soon xx

I've had this before with previous losses. For some reason, occasionally levels will not go down as expected. Unfortunately, if they're not doubling every 48hrs it's unlikely to be a viable pregnancy. I should imagine when they do your next lot of bloods they'll have decreased again. Sorry to be negative, but I'm just being honest. Take care xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back