Hayley.....

Amanda

Reaction score
Morning hun

What time is your scan?? I have got it right that it is today haven't I????

Where are you hayley?? we are all dying for news after your scan today...

Hope all went well and u r both still on cloud 9!!! :wink:

Hi Hayley,
I too hope everything went really well.
Dying to hear.
S

PS I'll miss you from the first trimester group but I guess I won't be here forever!
S

sorry girls... i was so tired when i got home last nite I just typed one reply in our usual topic... ttc

Well my scan went really well.. i'm a little further on than i thought... today i'm 12 weeks 4 days which almost puts me in the second trimester. I'm actually due 31st JULY... which means i conceived on day 7.. i knew i ovulated early.. i put it around day 12...

Anyway my little chick (new name) is 6cm from head to bum - about 9cm from head to toe. Chick was very still - lazy baby.. covering its face with its hands - maybe shy! like mother.... looked like it was wavying to us.... anyway the midwife tried hard to get a good pic but little chick kept covering up.. anyway i finally got 2 good ones! We've decided our little baby looks like a chick!!! everything was fine.. as i have no problems or family history of problems - the midwife has said i can go into their new suit rooms - you are checked into on arrival.. you stay for labour, birth and sleep in there... Your visitors see you in there too.. all the machinery is hidden behind pictures so the room is like a home from home.... if i need an epidural thou they will have to move me into the delivery room!!!

It was such a relieve to see the heart and know everthing is okay! It seems so real now! i came inbto work in the afternoon wavy my scan.. everyone in the ofice was so shocked... I couldn't get any work done.. too excited!

When i find oout how to attach my scan i'll post it - promise!

I am the happiest woman on the planet at the moment - smilling from ear to ear.... good luck everyone due their scan shortly - it's the best feeling..

x

I'm so pleased your scan went well Hayley. I can't wait to see the pictures of little chick!!!! :lol: :lol:

Had you not told anyone at work?? What a fantastic way to tell people - to wave a photo in their face!! :lol:

As I have said on other thread Hayley.. soooooo pleased for you and little CHICK!!!!! how cute...

cannot wait to be at 12 weeks so I can feel a bit better....

have a lovely weekend and no doubt you will be smiling for a while!!

xxxxx

thanks girls...

still smiling.. it's weird because from the moment i saw him/her on the screan and saw that little heart beating away!!! all my worries seemed to just melt away... with my heart. Before my scan i was too scared to get excited or believe I was pregnant... i some time started to get deep into my thoughts and think what if i don't love this little bean... bt the moment i saw little chick on that monitor.... my heart just melted away....

I don't know how to sca my piccy... i was gonna take a digi pic of my scan and post it that way but the box i need to down load the digi pic got burnt in the office fire....

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back