The Hayley Thread

Oh poor Hayley, I hope things get moving soon. It must be so frustrating just waiting :(

Come on baby!!!! Mummy Hayley wants to meet you and so do the rest of us!!

Best of luck Hayley!

Group-Hug.gif

Poor Hayley, she certainly has waited a long time to meet her LO. Thanks for keeping us updated Tankett :D

Xxx

awww poor thing!!!, tell her tankett that my sis didnt dilate for hours then suddenly she dliated 7cm's to full in teh space of about 20mins, the drip is really good :)

cant wait to hear she's holding LO :)

Any news tankett?
I keep checking! lol!!
Hope she's holding LO!
Even DH is asking about her!!

Good luck hayley!!! :hug:

Aww poor love, breaking her water should help, it did with me i dilated really quick after that

C'mon Little one, we now its comfy in there but we all wanna see ya :lol:

Thanks for letting us know, hope she has her little on soon, and she doesnt have to have a section.

I wonder how Hayley is doing!? I keep coming to check, I hope its all over soon. I'm dying to know if she has a prince or princess :D

tankett said:
Poor Hayley is still waiting I'm afraid. :wall: and she hasn't managed a wink of sleep all night.

She's texted me a couple of times this morning to say that she's had 2 pessaries so far, but LO still remains stuck firm! The scan shows the baby is in the perfect position, but she isn't dilating yet. The doc is coming at 11.30 to re-assess, and they are going to probably put her on a drip and try to break her waters. The consultant doesn't want to do a c section which has cheered her up.

I'll let you know as and when I hear anything.

thanks for keeping us up to date tanket. please send all our good wishes to hayley :)

We're all thinking of her.

Ahh poor woman, she'll be shattered.

Baby must be so comfy in there. I'm even more sure it's a boy now.

do boys take longer to want to vcome out then?

thats amazing.

they don't want to come out then they spend the rest of there lives trying to get back in again :roll:

I've heard that about boys too :roll:

Maybe she could coax him out with the promise of as much naked boobie as he can cuddle up to! Am sure that would work for any son of MY OH's! :rotfl:

Aw bless Hayley....thanks Tankett for keeping us all posted...I was induced with Haylea she was quite happy and warm in there...really didn't want to come out....took two days after the first lot of pessaries for my Haylea to make her appearance...I think they just get so comfy and cosy in there.... :?
Hope her little one puts in an appearance soon though, can't wait to see her pics....
xxxxxxxxxx

Have we heard anything from hayley? I am desperate to know how she's doing!

Xxx

Still nothing from Hayley I'm afraid. I don't want to keep coming on here saying 'no news', so I'm going to leave it now until I hear from her OH.

C'mon LO, we're impatient!!! :lol:

Sorry for being a pain tankett asking all the time - will wait patiently until you post! .... will still be checking every half hour though :wink:

Xxx

poor hayley hope shes not waiting too much longer :( send her hugs off me tankett hun and tell her im thinking of her xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back