Hayfever?!?!

port7

Reaction score
Anyone know any pregnancy-safe hayfever pregnancy things?

nothing.

Ive been suffering terribly the last few days. :(

Eye drops are safe but thats all.

my husband takes Aloe bee pollen tablet a couple of months before the hayfeever season starts along with aloe vera drink, and he says that seems to help.
You can also try taking local honey as that contains the allergens in your area.
other than that theres not much you can take.

If you would like info on any thing please drop me a pm.

Also this link might be of help
http://www.flpuk.com/FMapril06abc.htm

I asked my pharmacist when I was pregnant and he said I could use them Then I asked a different pharmacist and they said no.

I'd check with your GP.

For my pregnancy sickness I have been told by my doctor to take a certain type of antihisatmines. I am still taking them because if I stop I start being sick again. My midwife said I should try and phase them out. Anyway onto the subject of hayfever, I usually suffer really badly but because of the antihistamine I haven't even had a tickle of the nose. I am seing my doc this afternoon and see what he says.

i always think that its safer not to take anything during pregnacy I get hayfever so bad but i prefer to suffer with it than take anything and risk any long term damage to baby.

There are a few things to try during hayfever season.
I always wash my hair every night before going to bed.
Keep my doors and windows shut whenever possible.
i also keep a tissue dosed in olbas oil. I find it really helps.

Hi, my doc says that some hayfever tabs are harmful and some aren't so anyone that suffers should go to their GP and get something safe prescribed (cheaper too!) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back