• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What have you been prescribed for hayfever?

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
Has anyone been prescribed anything for hayfever in tri 2? If so, what have you been given? x

Last edited:
Piriton is safe, I was given this for itching whilst pregnant, but nothing else like piriteze etc.

You can get it prescribed si will be free too x x x

Ah great thanks hun, it's ruining my life and I can't take much more. Plus, oh is threatening to sleep in the shed if I keep him up for one more night with my sneezing and wheezing, on second thoughts......... ;) x

Im suffering too Cos - its bloody lousy hu!!xx

i use prevalin nasal spray. Its a preventer more than a symptom soother. But blast it up your nose in the morning then every 4 hours and you should be ok. Smells of spearmint too, lovely!

I've had a hideous day, suffered from start to finish :(
My mission tomorrow is to get myself better x

My doc gave me cetirizine - I would def go see your doc hon, instead of getting something over the counter, just to be sure... xx

I put a post on here the other day, and there were some great suggestions like local honey and Vaseline on your nose. Check it out! It's crap feeling like this. You are not alone. Xxx

Hi . i thought i had a terrible cold but now realised its hayfever......was that bad i got sent home from work xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back