• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

hayfever

Lilelephant

Reaction score
He he I am full of questions sorry. I got real bad hayfever obv stopped all my meds last night as soon as I git bfp but now I feel awful ;-( my eyes are raw again I goit some local honey to try but I wondered if I could still use me eye drops? I know I have to stop taking piriteze and my beconase spray.

Hi Hun, I'm the same and am suffering the dreaded hayfever! My MW said eye drops and Beconase are fine as is Piriton. I haven't taken piriton as find it doesn't really do the job. I've just bought the light probe allergen nose probes, haven't tried them yet as haven't got battery to fit! They work on the basis that the lights in the probes stop histamine fro
being released, in theory no need for anti histamine as no allergy symptoms appear. Will try this eve and let you know if any good! Oh a the honey thing only works if you start having it about daily starting about three months before hayfever season as it has to build up to give you immunity. Hope this helps! X

i have been taking beconase as nhs says u can take nasal sprays and eye drops as long as u check with ur doc

Hope you find something that helps you X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back