Hayfever

Layla

Reaction score
grrrrr i hate it!

im suffering at the mo, my throat is sore from where im always tying to stratch it (its tikkley all the time)

my eyes are puffy from me rubbing them, and my nose is streaming!

i have taken 2 tablets but they are not doing anything :(

who else is having a hard time with it this year? got any little tips or tricks to ease the symptoms?

xxx

Hey there layla have you tried the beconase nasal spray that you can get for hayfever yet? My o/h suffers bad too with it and he bought some of this the other day it seems to be helping a little as his hayfever doesnt seem so bad especially at night.

no not yet, i will go buy some.

i can handle my hayfever in teh day, but its the nights that get to me, i end up not sleeping half the time coz my throat tickles etc

xx

OMG I thot I was the only person that gets an itchy throat and scratches it! :lol:

Its horrble, go to the Dr's and get stuff on prescription, I am on neo clarityn, nasal spray and eye drops. Hope u get it sorted. :D

I hate it, and poor Seren has had a runny nose. I didn't think babies could get it????

im wondering that too, Coby's eyes look very red sometimes and he is grizzly.

xxx

Beconase works a wonder Layla! I checked with my doctor and he said it's safe to take in pregnancy. Two sniffs up each nostril and you're sorted! Lucyx

K - are you on Beconase nasal spray too??

I just went to get some but was told its not safe so they wouldnt give it to me??

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back