• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Having a wobble!

mookie

Reaction score
I'm feeling really down today and it's getting worse. I feel awful because I'm sitting here thinking I'm not sure if I can do this.

I'm 21+1 and I feel so tired like my body is giving up. I feel so alone.

I've had an arguement with OH this morning and now he isn't speaking to me. The washing machine sounds like it's broken and I txted him and he ignored me. Finally got the washing outside and the line was covered in loads of little spiders and they were all over me!! I hate spiders!

The house is a mess and I've just found out the bread I bought 2 days ago has gone mouldy!

I've had enough! I know this all sounds so silly but I feel like I've got so much on my plate. I'm stuck in the house 5 days a week, I have no friends and no support (apart from OH, who isn't being very supportive) I just feel like I'm falling apart.

OH isn't behaving like he did with my first pregnancy, he was so kind and caring, looked after me and pampered me. This time his moody, snappy, doesn't understand and I'm finding it hard to deal with. Having another baby was his idea! I don't get a break, I've looked after our son every single day since he was born and I love him to bits! I just wish OH would help more or pamper me a little after lo has gone to bed.

How am I going to cope with two children?? I feel like a terrible mum and a waste of space. I feel so low :cry:

Oh honey, sending you a big hug!! I think we all have days like this.... I'm either totally in love with my wonderful, caring hubby or I want to book him on a rocket ship to the moon!! Its not really good for you to spend all your time at home though, I'm sure that would get to me. How old is your lo? Maybe plan to have some days out together? I hate it when I read someone feeling sad and lonely....wish sometimes we all lived closer to each other so we can have a cuppa and a chat with people who understand eh? When I have a day like you, I put on a chick flick, settle on the sofa and hopefully cry my eyes out at the film and get it out my system... I know this goes against the grain but when I argue with hubby, I sometimes just apologise and say its all my fault (even though its not) It makes them feel better (who knows a woman to back down?) I just say, please bear with me I'm all over the place with my hormones and Im irrational I know... He believes it !! It then makes him feel ashamed, spoils me and then happy house resumes. Maybe give it a go....??

Last edited:
I know how you feel, I have them kind of days too, I don't think that men seem take it so seriously the 2nd time around, they seem to think you should just get on with it :wall2: but maybe try sitting down with him and telling him how down you feel? I know that seems to work for myself and my hubby. I don't have anyone to really talk to either apart from my family and some close friends I have online, try relax and not to stress out too much or just have a good cry and let it all out, I know that always makes me feel better and don't forget you are not alone, you can always come here and talk to us hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

and I just have to say lots of SPIDERS omg I would have screamed!!!

I know this goes against the grain but when I argue with hubby, I sometimes just apologise and say its all my fault (even though its not) It makes them feel better (who knows a woman to back down?) I just say, please bear with me I'm all over the place with my hormones and Im irrational I know... He believes it !! It then makes him feel ashamed, spoils me and then happy house resumes. Maybe give it a go....??

This is amazing advice!

Big hugs hun! I really hope you feel better soon, I know how you feel when it comes to being stuck in the house and having no friends around, I'm in the exact same situation where I am, I feel extremely lonely sometimes but I always ring someone for a rant/cry/laugh and it makes me feel better everytime.

Like Tracey said, get yourself out the house with the lo even if it's just a walk to the park to feed the ducks, the light exercise and fresh air will make you feel better instantly and if your OH is being a...well....man, then I would go with the above advice because it's brilliant.

I hate spiders too, I'm very impressed you carried on! I would have ran away screaming xD

Last edited:
i know it's hard but don't put your self down! ive done it too long and ive had enough, i was in the same boat. Have a cry and get it out of your system and then turn over a new leaf babe. your a mum to two we are women stronger than any f****** man! now turn your life around and be a strong Independent women.

Thanks ladies!

I'm ok for a couple of weeks, then I get really sad. I don't think it helped that the stupid 17yr old little brat from next door has some male friends over and has been playing her rock music all day!! Every other word has been f**k this and f**k that and my two yr old doesn't need to hear any of it!! Nor do I need to hear her having sex!

I must have looked like a right nut this morning as I was hoovering my washing line!! That will teach the spiders to torment me!!

I feel for you x. It's horrible getting bad days. Hopefully you sort things out with OH tonight, men can be a pain at times! Def try to get out with the little one, maybe some mum and baby groups or something. Can't help with the spiders though I love them lol! I would have rescued them from your washing line for you though! Oh and I accidentally ate some moldy bread the other day, so annoying!

Hi Mookie, sorry to hear that you are feeling down, it must be really hard when you have a lo already and things just don't seem to be going right, but don't give up......I'm sure that you will be a great mummy to your latest lo, you have all the experience and wisdom of the 1st time round to help you through!.......I have been arguing with my OH too, had a massive barny on monday but in the end it made him say what he really thought.....we both cleared the air and things have been a lot better since!..........Maybe you need to just 'have it out' so that you both feel you've said how you feel and can start again from there?............I know it isn't easy but when I feel down I'm starting to try and look for the positives, it's so easy to focus on the negatives (and I'm not being judge mental, I do it too!) but if you can try and change your thoughts to better ones and focus on what you are achieving and doing well you might feel better overall??.........All the best hunny, take care of yourself and remember you are only human, it's ok to not be perfect! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back