I'm physically falling apart today - just a having a whinge

NinjaKitty

Reaction score
So after my well documented constipation over the weekend the rest of my body appears to have come out in sympathy.

Feel like I've got a cold coming on and feel sick and headachy. I seem to have bruise my wrist but I have no idea how I've done it. It's painful when I move it and actually woke me up a couple of times last night. My right hip has decided to ache today so I'm lumbering around like quasimodo. And finally I've got a 'thing' on the inside of my toe. I actually found it a few weeks back and asked my chiropodist about it. She said just keep an eye on it. However what freaked me out was one of my cats started sniffing and licking it last night. So now I need to find time to get to the docs to get it checked out and make sure my toe isn't going to drop off.

On top of all that I've got my GTT on friday which I am not looking forward to in the least :wall2:

There whinge over, just feeling sorry for myself.

Oh honey you are allowed to have a whinge and a moan its one of the perks of being pregnant. Feel better soon. Rest lots and have a little spoiling pampering session. xxxxxx

Grrrrreeeeeeaaaaat big hugs!
Hope that things all get better soon. xxxx

Big hugs hun, and too right have a whinge as when we are pregnant we are entitled to!! Try to get plenty of rest and fluids for your cold, im just getting over one so know how you feel on that front xx

Thanks everyone. Got to work and perked up a bit. However I have deffo gone wrong today as was asked when I was due and said July! I corrected myself and everyone had a good laugh at my idiocy :)

Sounds like a nice big bubble bath with candles and everything is in order for you!
May relax your aches a bit and who doesn't feel better after a bubble bath when there feeling a cold coming on. Hope you feel better soon! x

Feeling knackered now. Can't wait to go to bed. DH has decided to put the TV up in the new bedroom (we moved in last Sunday). I'm hoping he can get it sorted quick so we can watch TV in bed :yay:

Hopefully after a good nights sleep I'll feel better tomorrow.

Hope you get a good nights kip and relax ee voo :hug: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back