Having a Rant!!!!

claire81

Reaction score
Please don't read if you're sick of my moaning!!!! :rotfl:
Well i finished work at 7pm last night and my car wouldn't start, OH is a mechanic so i had to call him out to help, and he had to drag the kids out with him. By the time he had fixed it, it was 9pm and we were froze. The kids were ok as they had the heater on in his car.
Anyway............this morning i needed to drop the kids off at school and go to see my friend as its my godaughters bday next week and i was going to drop some stuff over, i thought i won't turn off the engine, just incase, so my friend took my kids to class.......................however.......... as i pulled off it stalled and do you think it would start again??????? Of course not!! :wall: :roll: So i some how managed to "roll" it to the other side of the road and whilst doing that i had 2 men in a van shouting me to "move the f**kin car you stupid thick b**ch" i would have flew at them if i hadn't have started to burst into tears. :cry: I just called them a pair of w**kers and said surely you can hear my engine ticking over, then as they drove off they were doing hand gestures to me.
Thing is, there were dads there from my kids classes who know me and know i'm pregnant and could see i had broke down (i had my hazard lights on) and not one offered to push me. So i was stuck in a NO PARKING zone outside the school getting bibbed at by passing cars. My OH wasn't answering his phone so in the end i had to call my dad out of work to help me push it into a parking space :x :x :x :x :x
I'm so peed off, the car os now stuck there and my godaughter has no pressie off me! :roll:

:hug: that sounds like a really rotton startt ot he day :(

what wan***s to not help a pregnant mum who's car has broken down :evil: what is the world coming too!! i hope their wives/mothers are never in a situation like that :roll:

mind you the other side of this seems to happen to my dh. he has pushed someones car the full length of a busy highstreet (with a colleague) otherwise it would have blocked the road and the old guy didnt even get out the car and wouldnt wind down his window or even look at them let alone thank them. and he aso put out a car engine fire with the extinguisher he carries in his van when he saw it go up at traffic lights. the owner just kinda stood there and eventaully just managed a quick - oh right cheers - when dh said he had better go to work. :roll: oh well goodness is its own reward i guess :lol:

shame my dh wasnt there today hun - he would have helped you!

hope your days better!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ahh thanks, your OH sounds wonderful, the world needs more people like him :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back