• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

having a rant!

katiee24

Reaction score
i just want my baby out now! i cannot cope any longer.. the backache is getting worse.. i have chest pains non stop thanks to my boobs! i cant sleep propa anymore & if i do im waking up in the middle of the night tossing & turning thanks to the heat! i have no energy to clean up, have a shower & stuff.. feel like a right scruff :( i cant sit upright anymore thanks to madam always having either her head on my bladder or her feet in my ribs.. im getting heartburn of pretty much anything i eat or drink & i feel like a whale thanks to non of my tops wanting to fit over my bump & showing of my lovely scretchmarks! when will this every end? & i still have 51 days left! :( sorry for the rant girls but i cant even tell the other half or anyone else just incase they think im having a breakdown :( xxx

It's ok to feel like this and very normal!! Go pamper yourself n buy some new pretty clothes :) will make u feel a bit better :hug:

Feel the same hunni I have SPD and basically can't walk for more than 5 mins !!! Had a per natal today which has made me feel better very pampered and relaxed !! Xxx

from my experience it does get better - baby will drop out of your ribs and when you finish work you just get to sit on your bum all day and nap :p

Just have a pamper day or eat lots of chocolate! Also found having about 10,000 pillows of various shapes and sizes helps. build them around you and don't worry if OH has no room in the bed :D

I feel the same, tossing and turning at night and can't sleep in the day I'm so drained and even hoovering is a massive effort :/ I really feel for you as it prob seems you've got ages but it will fly by before u know it! As for clothes I got bigger size dresses which turned into dress tops from like primarily or Asda which I wear with leggings, and u can get bump bands which go over your belly n bum, then you won't be showing any skin, plus u can wear jeans with them just not be able to fasten them, with the bump nobody will notice though :) xxx

Swimming helps too!! I felt great after taking the kids swimming on Sunday!

thanks girls!! had a nice cold shower before and felt miles better.. all i keep eating is chocolate! ive put like a stone on in a month haha! i feel abit cheered up now, its officially october and my lil girls due next month!!!! :D yayyyy!!! xxxx

That was strange reading that, it was like i'd typed it myself! Infact I was thinking of posting a thread exactly the same!!

Its horrible, i've had it about 2/3 weeks or so, I've been being physically sick the last few days to make it worse, i'm defo putting alot of it down to the heat. But what I can say is...even though it feels like you've been like this for days, you will get the odd day here & there where you feel slightly more normal. So try not to worry!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back