Having a preg test done at the docs today

Kelly G

Reaction score
Im taking a urine sample to be tested at the docs today, i have been putting it off as i was so convinced that AF was gonna arrive lol. AF will be one week late tomoro. The midwife is gonna test it when she gets there at 11, so i will prob have to ring a couple of hours after that.

Fingers crossed i wont get the faff about i got when i was preg with Olivia, all the docs tests came back negative had to have a blood test in the end to confirm it. I thought i was going crazy and imagining the lines on the tests that i did lol

Anyway the receptionist said that she will have a word with MW when she has done the test and see if she wants to book me in this week or next (the midwife only at our docs on a fri)

Im so excited but nervous at the same time incase i have imagined all this lol

Kelly I am so so so very excited about this!!! We can be pregnancy buds together and text buddies!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Your not imagining it....but I know how you feel I feel like that at the mo! I cant get to the docs much before wednesday next week, unless its in the evening. Not sure if il have a urine test though, I didnt with Zachary?? :think:

well i have just rang and it was positive :cheer: :cheer:

im booked in to see the midwife on friday

yey kelly how exciting well done and i hope you have a great pregnancy xx

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Kelly G said:
well i have just rang and it was positive :cheer: :cheer:

im booked in to see the midwife on friday

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! Im proper excited Kelly!! I got my Drs appt on Wednesday to confirm it all

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Congratulations :cheer:

I was wondering why you were getting the test done at docs? Did you have BFN on home ones? Do they do different types of tests at the docs? Hope you don't mind me asking

Nicky_Jones said:
Congratulations :cheer:

I was wondering why you were getting the test done at docs? Did you have BFN on home ones? Do they do different types of tests at the docs? Hope you don't mind me asking

no i dnt mind,

i did quite a few ebay cheapies and they where all positive but my docs like to do one of their tests to confirm it

Congratulations :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back