Having a panic - mucus

tootie

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Sorry for the tmi.. Just been to the loo with a tummy upset when I wiped my front (to check for AF as I always do) I had a small, cloudyish blob of mucus. I wiped again and there was a little more but none since. I am totally panicking now. Is it my plug? Is it coming away because I am going to lose my pregnancy? There was no colour to it, it was whiteish and was only a couple of very small pieces.
Any experience of this would be greatly appreciated xx

Hi tootie! I seem to be loosing mucus this week to, I am not worried because I have no pain and no bloody mucus.
Mine is cloudy white too, its probably discharge mixed within.
I think it's one of those things.

Last edited:
could you possibly have a yest infection? Its quite common in pregnancy. x

Thank you for taking the time to reply girls. I'm feeling a bit more relaxed now, I just saw it this morning and thought 'oh my god I'm losing it' I hate the first tri xx kittycat I will keep an eye on it, there's no itching or smell to it tmi lol but good to know if it is an infection it's common and therefore treatable xx Scan next Wednesday so please keep your fingers crossed for me if you can xx

Last edited:
Tootie i have everything crossed for you for your scan! So glad to be out of tri 1 to be hobest! Ive had like a white blobby mucus very early on its not thrush or anything else and gp just said its just a surge in hornones causing more discharge and to just go back if its smelly or suddenly changes or isnt the normal discharge. I freaked out at tge beginning but its still there and alls going well so hopefully same for tou :)

Oh thank you so much sweetie, oh the stress and strains of the first tri! Lol. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back