Having a moan and feeling selfish

spacehopper

Reaction score
I WANT THIS BABY OUT NOW :cry:

I have had no sleep because of period like pains and needing the loo for a "clear out". I went bed at 5.30 this morning and woke up about 9.30 but still only had about an hour in that.

Im being selfish and i know he doesnt want to come out yet but i dont think i can do it anymore, it just hurts so much. MW just says its because he is engaged and very low so its pressure.

Im contomplating going to the hospital, plonking my bum in the ward and refusing to move untill they get him out. I really am that fed up. Im never going to be able look after a baby if im not getting any sleep now am i?

Sorry girls, needed moan, i know there is some people on here who are going through worse so im really sorry :(

xx

I know how you feel.... This is my fourth baby and i still have 10 weeks to go! Try to keep as mobile as possible, this could help to get things moving, alternatively, when speaking to midwife ask her if she could examine you internally and give you a sweep... I had this on my 2nd and 3rd child and i felt abit more pro-active then. Spoil yourself between now and and when the baby arrives...have a massage, pedicure etc.... Good luck x Claire

I understand how you feel, I've had the same sort of pains/clearouts etc. daily since around 38 weeks.

The only advice I can give is to keep yourself busy, watch films, TV but also be proactive. Walking is meant to be great for starting off labour as is sex. Both of which will hopefully make you so knackered that you will sleep better when you do manage to fall asleep.

The annoying thing is that the more upset or uptight you feel that you haven't gone into labour, the less likely the correct hormones will be released to start off labour naturally.

Anyway, take heart and relax. Your baby isn't going to stay in there forever :hug:

Awww I was saying this last night :lol: :oops:

I'm only 34 weeks but haven't had a single decent nights sleep for over 2 weeks and the SPD is just gradually getting worse. I've been getting a lot of 'light headed/headachy days' lately and baby is also squashing my insides making me feel sick on a regualr basis but I don't seem to enjoy eating ANYTHING and just seem to get heart burn instead. Just feel like I've really had enough now :shakehead: :rotfl:

I have just got back from phsyio and they have given me a support belt and explained how to do pelvic floor exercises. Turns out that my rectis muscle (sp?) - your 6pack muscles :lol: , aren't holding out too well. I thought it looked odd but probably perfectly normal that my tummy really contracts and domes up when I go from lying down to trying to sit up but apparently not :roll: The dome is several fingers wide which means I need to seriously work on these weakened muscles or there's a good chance they may tear during delivery :shakehead: :wall:
On the up side my pelvic floor muscles aren't so bad :roll: :lol:

Here's sending labour dust to both of us LOL! :rotfl: or just some horse tranquilizors so we can get a decent sleep :sleep: :rotfl:

I wouldn't wish anything untoward with my baby either but I fully understand that "enough's enough" feeling! :hug: :hug:

aww, hang in there Naomi!!

you will have your little man soon enough, untill then do try to indulge in lots of 'you time'

i realised how much my life prioritys have changed this morning.

came out shower to crying Niamh - so fed her before brushing hair etc then had to leave breakfast and pills till after i changed her.

oh and think your not getting enough sleep now?? :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back