Having a horrible day!

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Just want to go home! Counting the days until my mat leave! My boss is a witch, she's back from holiday today and everything I've done is wrong! First thing she said to me was to have a go! Hate it here!

Aww, no! Big hugs, thinking of you, fingers crossed the rest of your day turns out better x

i hate people like that, as if your not under enough pressure as it is. i feel for you. i was signed off work two weeks before my mat leave was due to start and one of my managers said to a friend of mine she doesnt think there is anything wrong with me! apart from the fact a i have severe spd and am on crutches has nothing to do with it! blimen people and there uninformed opinions! lol hang in there it wont be long. :)

Thanks ladies! Just so sick of this place! No matter what you do it's never good enough for her at all! Some jumped up dickhead shouted at me and my collegue and treated us like dirt (which he does everytime she's away. He comes in underminds her and makes me do things I shouldn't be doing and feel uncomfortable doing and its my fault every time!) When your pregnant and have a man shouting at you, its a hell of a lot easier to just do as he says! The only thing I think about is the poor baby I've got being put under the stress. I don't give a toss about her!

Stupid witch! Just tell her to do one or the pf girls will come get her x

I wish that would work! Just found out the other lady that's been involved she's been nice as pie to and just given me all the headache and stress!

Grr I hate ppl like that!! :hug: just think of mat leave and little baby boy

I have a pic of him on my computer to help me get through each day!

it will come around quick i know how you feel im counting down already to mine. I hate my job

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back