Having a down day

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
Hey guys...

We had an absolutely lovely weekend. We were invited to a wedding on Saturday, and we danced the night away, me overdoing it a little I suspect, because I haven't been out dancing since I got PG. The next day was our first anniversary, and to my surprise, DH had bought me a diamond pendant, and I felt so glam and flattered for the entire weekend that I didn't mind too much that our dinner plans went awry.

However, the old anxieties are back today. I've not had them this bad in months. I have worried all day about our relationship, whether or not I would be tempted to leave my lovely husband for an old flame (never mind that there aren't any old flames in the picture, it's just an anxiety of mine), and I feel so acidic and yukky that I haven't had any dinner. For the last hour or so my worry has been that I don't want this baby and can't wait for it to be gone from my body. I do want the baby, and on some level I know that as what is real, but I feel so down. I don't want to stress DH out after the lovely weekend and after the sickness he's had lately (he is susceptible to stress ailments) so I came on here for a little moan. Just tell me it will all get better, girls.

I had visited a doctor to be referred for my anxiety, but have received no appointment. I REALLY need to get a load of issues that I worry about off my chest, without hurting DH.

Sorry bout this, I feel so...dead today.

Sue

Hi Sue

Sorry to hear you're going through this.

It really will get better, we hear it all the time but I do think it is down to the pregnancy hormones at the moment. The fact that you don't have any old flames but are anxious about leaving DH for one of them I think shows it's the anxiety fuelling these worries and concerns.

I'd chase the doctor tomorrow for that appointment, I think it'll make you feel a lot better speaking to him/her.

Have you tried going to yoga/meditation classes? these might help you to control the times when you experience the anxiety?

Hope you're feeling better soon

Lucy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back