Having a sad, lonely week.

So sorry to hear that your having to deal with this & your not being selfish at all, I can't sleep when OH isnt home either.
I went through a similar situation with my FIL 2wks before our wedding, it's so sad but all you can do is be there for your OH & MIL when the inevitable happens. You'll be suprised where the strength comes from & your baby will give everyone a positive to focus on.
We're all here for you if you need anything.

Aww hunny, so sorry to read this :hugs: I remember ur post a few months back being worried ur fil wouldn't be around for ur lo being born. It is such a rough time or u both and pregnancy hormones really don't help. I hate being in the house alone at night, so it must be so weird to have him gone every night, so no ur not being selfish at all. Thinking of u and ur family :hugs: xxx

So sorry that you and your family are going through this, my thoughts are with you all..
I second what everyone else has said, and you are not selfish at all. You are letting your husband do what he needs to do, and Im sure he appreciates that. Men aren't very good with emotions!
I hope that your FIL isn't suffering, hugs to you all xx

Thanks so much everyone, you've no idea what it means to have the support on here xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back